Tappara in England tongue

(Henry Viktor) #113

Raikkonen/Ahti Karjalainen-“English” with tongue towards cheek’s inside? Tuu tii tu tööti tuu… :grin:

Hello, first message on boards. It seems like the Hookwood’s Hasek plays as a Fat Salonen’s role at the moment?

-What do you call a bunch of young guys gathering together next spring and watching all the Playoff-games on television?
-They are called the players of Tampereen Ilves.

Own-invented flap?

No I saw it many seasons ago and those days that bunch of guys were watching Änäri’s dropgames on telly and they were called the Chicago Blackhawks in that old flap. Nowadays those indians play good and can’t be target of joke anymore so I put Lynx lynx instead. Actually I hope that new Ilves manages to become very well too in the future.

Ko. Facebook-päivityksessä on (jostain syystä) käännetty postaus suomesta englanniksi.

“Tappara ja Ilves kisailivat tällä kertaa kaukalon ulkopuolella. Liiga vei joukkueet Mysteeri Tampereen pakohuonepeliin. Mukana olivat Jan-Mikael Järvinen ja Aleksi Salonen sekä Riku Helenius ja Eemeli Suomi. Kumpi joukkue selvitti Mansen mysteerin nopeammin.”

Eli:

“…race this time outside the trough. The League took the teams to the mystery tampere escape room. It was accompanied by and-Mikael Lake and aleksi salon and riku they and Emil Finland. Which team did the mystery of strawberries faster? Look at the third episode of league stories!”

It’s almost middleweek and KooKoo comes to Strawberries. It think Tappara will come back from it’s week long hiatus on rough raining jam.

A wise man said once: “You have squirrel’s icreatethey. You clowns owes us two dots!” And they still owes us the two dots.

(「LIVE IS LIFE」) #122

Even wiser man said, or well, in self thing bidded: “Yesterday coulded look on video! Why not now could?! Yeah now need, hi, now need to shame, hi, bigly, hi! All saw what there happened! Egregious, egregious, it is only analysis!”

I hope Tony Misty gets more responsibility on wednesday. Now there is a square for taking.

This man haes goed to schools.

Today is endless snow job, but tomorrow is Machinegun game.

Hope the Blueorange will shout “Who wins” and the others will shout “Battleaxe”. It is great it.

(Mukahauska juttu) #126

I wondering, is Andy Ericsredneck in next EHT-tournament?
Ericsredneck really know how to kill time to spinning on corners. Somethimes he feed even he had open paint front of him.

Today is a game day, so it’s a good day. Hopefully. The “training stuckness” is long gone, and i hope Concrete starts in goal when he’s in form. But the Dominator will do as well, we have two great goalies! I’m going to “Hookforest”, on “top of the place”. Lets make this wednesday special! Oh btw, Beachgary should teach me how to grow similiar, glorious fishsticks (more like “amis” but lets not let it bother)

(【ツ】) #128

Have you ever seen “The-Field-Master-Special” -tricks?

“Field Master” is the guy who bends the boards behind the net a little bit before every game and make puck bounce strangely directly out in front of the net.

(Levtchi fan club) #129

Jared Karelian was a fantastic gift!

(【ツ】) #130

So was the contract with Withraw Calmplace :slight_smile:

Hmmm… may be you mean Debit Calmplace?
Tony Foggy, young defenceman, something to follow up!

J. Karelian is a natural gift. Not like the other famous singer J. Karelian, but this guy is very quick on his skates. He has a good game eye. When he see, that the black is on the way towards the enemy’s nest, he starts like the pike from the beach. Also, when he need to make some turns, he goes like the rally driver on the forest road and makes some slalom around the enemy’s kit.
It is so nice that he now makes 2 years continuation cardboard with us.

Curtis Hamilton healthy coming to Battle Axe company! Hopefully you can adjust in the team’s game habit and make some paint.